Meet the staff

1.png

Noah Dantes (he/him)

Editor-in-chief

ngdantes@willamette.edu

Entering his third year working for the Collegian, his first as editor-in-chief, Noah is committed to serving the Willamette community by creating transparency in Collegian processes, prioritizing accuracy over timeliness and removing bias in all content. From Half Moon Bay, California, he enjoys the outdoors, learning about obscure historical facts and reading.

1-2.jpeg

Kathleen Forrest (she/her)

Managing editor

keforrest@willamette.edu

Kathleen is originally from Portland, and is a senior history major at Willamette. Her favorite author is Kurt Vonnegut, favorite tea is jasmine, and favorite historiographical school is postmodernism. 

unnamed.jpg

Bryce Henshaw (she/her)

Business manager

bvhenshaw@willamette.edu

Bryce Henshaw is the Business Manager for the Collegian. She is a senior Economics and Environmental Science double major. She feels this is a time where journalism is important and she is happy to be working for the Collegian.

1-1.jpeg

Mary Wang (she/her)

Production manager

mjwang@willamette.edu

Mary is from Fremont, California and she is passionate about baking and thoughtful designs. She hopes to continue strengthening communication and ties throughout the Willamette community.

83394818_2923252231060297_54137537276831

Sports editor

We're hiring! Apply on Handshake.

Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 8.33.02 PM.png

Jesse Buck (she/her)

Lifestyles editor

jlbuck@willamette.edu

Jesse is a Politics, Policy, Law and Ethics major from Flagstaff, Arizona. She reads a lot, enjoys good company, and is excited to be working with the rest of the Collegian staff to connect with student life and build community.

1-2.jpeg

David Flanagan (he/him)

A contributor turned editor, David keeps his mind open to new ideas. He likes old books, soft lights, and listening to what you have to say.

IMG_2461[537].jpg

Jake Procino (he/him)

Jake is in his second year on staff for the Collegian, but his final year at Willamette. He is a PPLE/Economics double major, plays double bass and is the proud father of an air plant named Gilly.

1-1.jpeg

Quinna Sypher (she/her)

Digital media manager

qasypher@willamette.edu

Quinna is a PPLE major in the 3+2 program from Portland, OR. On campus, she works for Career Development and the Collegian. She is also involved with College Democrats and Alpha Chi Omega! Off campus, she can be found in a state park or grabbing food with friends at 503. She works for the Collegian because she believes in the importance of student journalism.

• White Facebook Icon