Horoscopes: week of March 11-18

Billy Ullmann

aeullmann@willamette.edu

Aries: The moon enters Scorpio on March 12, so feel free to dig deep into what your motivations are. The moon then moves into fellow fire sign Sagittarius on March 14, giving you inspiration to move freely in a way that feels right. On March 16, the moon goes into Capricorn. Make time for addressing your responsibilities, no matter how dreadful it may seem. 

Taurus: The moon moves into your sister sign Scorpio on March 12; trust in the fact that good things will keep coming to you, even if you feel otherwise. The moon enters Sagittarius on March 14, so step outside of your comfort zone and see where it leads. The moon goes into fellow earth sign Capricorn on March 16, making it a good time to recenter and ground yourself. 

Gemini: The moon goes into Scorpio on March 12, giving you motivation to plunge deeper into your feelings. On March 14, the moon enters your sister sign, Sagittarius; look for adventure and speak it into existence, if you dare. The moon moves into Capricorn on March 16, asking you to double check where you have promised you energy.

Cancer: The moon moves into fellow water sign Scorpio on March 12; try not to let your emotions ruin things. You can hold onto something without smothering it. The moon enters Sagittarius on March 14, making it a good time to go outside. The moon goes into your sister sign, Capricorn on March 16, so take a few minutes to figure out your intentions for the week.

Leo: On March 12, the moon enters Scorpio, highlighting your subconscious needs. Will you give your attention to them? The moon goes into Sagittarius on March 14, so find time to do something or go somewhere new. The moon moves into Capricorn on March 16; figure what you need to let go of and release it.

Virgo: The moon in Scorpio on March 12 wants you to let go of any beliefs that you can control people. On March 14, the moon enters Sagittarius, so stop overthinking and follow the flow around you. The moon goes into Capricorn on March 16, asking you to set clear and firm boundaries with loved ones as well as yourself.

Libra: The moon moves into Scorpio on March 12, so be conscious of your feelings, especially in the way they can influence your decisions. The moon in Sagittarius on March 14 shows you the benefit of living in the moment, rather than in your head. The moon enters Capricorn on March 16, feeding your ambitions and helping you to actualize some goals.

Scorpio: The moon enters your sign on March 12, making it a good time to trust your intuition and let it guide you. On March 14, the moon moves into Sagittarius, so give yourself permission to break the rules, especially the ones you have for yourself. The moon goes into Capricorn on March 16; are you always prepared to deal with emergencies? If not, address that.

Sagittarius: The moon in Scorpio on March 12 asks you to double check that you’re acting with good intentions. The moon enters your sign on March 14; jump deeply into whatever sparks joy for you and you’ll find great things there. On March 16, the moon moves into Capricorn, bringing you motivation to tie some loose ends.

Capricorn: On March 12, the moon goes into Scorpio; accept and feel your emotions no matter how messy they may seem to be on the surface. The moon enters Sagittarius on March 14, so examine where your inspiration comes from and don’t cut yourself off from new experiences. The moon moves into your sign on March 16, which puts you in a good place to address your needs.

Aquarius: The moon enters Scorpio on March 12, so give yourself time to be alone and be comfortable accepting everything you see. On March 14, the moon goes into Sagittarius; ask yourself what your experiences mean to you. The moon moves into Capricorn on March 16, encouraging you to practice vulnerability.

Pisces: On March 12, the moon moves into fellow water sign Scorpio. Show your appreciation for your loved ones, and often. The moon enters Sagittarius on March 14, making it a good time to go outside and be in nature. The moon goes into Capricorn on March 16, so make sure your finances and other personal responsibilities are under your control.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a professional or trained astrologist. Any guesses made are simply that: guesses.